You’re Not Just a Number
Being hurt in an accident is incredibly stressful and can be an isolating experience.
How long is it going to take for me to heal? How am I going to pay my medical bills? When can I go back to work? The answers to these questions aren’t simple and the chaotic aftermath of an accident can cause you to feel alone.
To help you navigate this difficult time, you need an experienced injury lawyer who can answer your questions and represent your best interests. Most importantly, you need someone who cares.
When you call The Law Offices of Blaine Barrilleaux, that’s exactly what you’ll get. We know the majority of people who walk through our doors are going through some of the worst days of their lives. Many times, they’re dealing with unimaginable pain due to severe injuries, mental trauma, or even the death of a loved one.
Our law office doesn’t just “take cases.” We believe it’s our job to work towards the best possible solutions for our clients, while providing the highest level of compassion and understanding for the challenges they’re facing.
When we say we care about our clients, we mean it. This central value of our firm is the reason behind everything we do. When you choose us, you can expect:
- To talk directly with one of our staff members, not an offsite call center.
- Regular updates on the status of your case and reminders to help you get to your appointments on time.
- Tough trial lawyers who will see your case through to the end. We aren’t afraid to take your case to court, if necessary. We’ve been battling insurance companies for years and know how to protect your rights in a court of law.
- No fees unless we win. We believe everyone should have access to quality legal representation. That’s why we work on a contingency-fee basis. With our firm, you never have to worry about hidden fees, upfront costs, or expensive hourly legal bills. In fact, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
- A team who will actually work your case instead of passing it along to another law firm.
- To never leave our firm empty-handed. In addition to legal guidance, we regularly provide t-shirts, cups, and other giveaway items to clients and members of our community. Managing attorney Blaine Barrilleaux is proud to practice law in Lafayette, Louisiana. He is always finding ways to serve the people of his town!
Most importantly, you’re NEVER just a number at The Law Offices of Blaine Barrilleaux. When you walk through our doors, we’re going to know your name and your story. We care for our clients from the moment they call us and throughout the entire legal process.If you need legal help after an accident that wasn’t your fault, give our law firm a call. We’ll handle the hassles of your case and treat you with the respect you deserve.